Royal Society of Edinburgh website terms and conditions
The term ‘RSE’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 22-26 George Street Edinburgh EH2 2PQ UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- These pages may be downloaded or printed for your personal and private use provided that you make no alteration of any of the pages.
- The content of these pages may not be reproduced, or transmitted, or made available in whole or in part in any other publication, in whatever medium without the prior consent of RSE.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Views expressed at RSE events do not necessarily represent those of the RSE, nor of its Fellows
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the RSE’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England and Wales.
1st September 2014